HGEA announces Kendall Fishing Tournament | Sports & Recreation
Information courtesy: Communications & Strategic Planning
HGEA announces its first-ever Kendall Fishing Tournament
The Hawaii Government Employees Association is excited to announce its first-ever Kendall Fishing Tournament to benefit the Charles R. Kendall Scholarship and Education Fund, which provides educational benefits to HGEA members and their immediate families. Cash prizes, including a $3,000 grand prize for the largest fish caught, will be given away.
Boats will launch from Waianae Boat Harbor on Saturday, May 5, 2012, with fishing to start at 6:00 a.m. and end at 4:00 p.m. Qualifying fish include ahi, marlin, mahi mahi and ono.
Entry fee is $375 per boat and covers up to five team members; each additional member is $50. The tournament is open to the public.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: Kapolei Library Scheduled for May 30
- Geobunga to kick off Hawaii State Public Library's keiki summer reading program "Dig Into Reading"
- Special HSPLS Children's Summer Reading Program Kick-off Event at Kapolei Library on May 28
- "What Is Your Home Worth" seminar
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Victim in Waimea Falls drowning identified
- Not guilty plea from woman accused of slitting dog's throat
- Kahuku Library will Offer "Tuesday Night at the Library" Events in May
- Police investigate suspicious death of homeless man found in Oahu cave
- Lockdown lifted in Kahuku after police investigate suspicious package