Possible human leg bone found near Nanakuli shoreline | News
NANAKULI (HawaiiNewsNow) - A diver made a shocking discovery near the rocky ocean shoreline off Nanakuli on Sunday.
According to police, the diver pulled part of a possible human leg bone from the water at about 5:30 p.m.
Officials say the diver then brought the possibly "non-ancient" bone to shore.
The bone was turned over to the Honolulu Medical Examiner's Office for identification.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Not guilty plea from woman accused of slitting dog's throat
- Kahuku Library will Offer "Tuesday Night at the Library" Events in May
- Police investigate suspicious death of homeless man found in Oahu cave
- Lockdown lifted in Kahuku after police investigate suspicious package
- San Diego newspaper cartoon on Manti draws local critics