Police charge man who allegedly threatened girlfriend with loaded gun | News
EWA BEACH (HawaiiNewsNow) - An Ewa Beach man who allegedly pointed a loaded gun at his girlfriend has been charged with second-degree attempted murder.
Honolulu Police charged 30-year-old Abraham Primacio in the incident, which occurred early Saturday morning at a Mihoku Street residence. He remained in police custody Sunday, unable to post $75,000 bail.
Investigators said Primacio pointed a gun at his 28-year-old girlfriend and pulled the trigger, but the gun failed to go off. The man then allegedly reloaded the gun and pointed the weapon at his own head, but did not fire.
Police said the woman managed to escape from the home with her four-year-old daughter, but a seven-year-old daughter remained in the home with Primacio.
Police arrested Primacio at 4:45 a.m. Saturday, four hours after they were initially called to the scene.
Previous story: Man arrested after threatening girlfriend with loaded gun
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: Kapolei Library Scheduled for May 30
- Geobunga to kick off Hawaii State Public Library's keiki summer reading program "Dig Into Reading"
- Special HSPLS Children's Summer Reading Program Kick-off Event at Kapolei Library on May 28
- "What Is Your Home Worth" seminar
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Oahu’s Turtle Bay Resort Joins Swipe4TheKids to Enrich Hawaiian Youth
- San Diego man didn't die while saving woman at Waimea falls
- Tourist didn't die saving woman at Hawaii falls
- Not guilty plea from woman accused of slitting dog's throat
- Kahuku Library will Offer "Tuesday Night at the Library" Events in May