Take a cultural, environmental tour of Waianae coast | Environment
Experience a first-hand look of cultural sites located on the Waianae coast.
The public is invited to participate in a bus tour on Saturday, May 28. On the tour, you'll see Hina's Cave, the birth of Maui and organic farms.
The bus will board at 8 a.m. at LCC- Waianae, behind Cathay Inn Chinese Restaurant. The bus will return at 1:15 p.m.
The tour is provided free of charge, but a $15 donation will help offset costs.
Please dress comfortably and casually. Please wear comfortable shoes or slippers.
You can bring your own lunch and water bottle, or bring money to buy lunch at the farmer's market.
Seating is limited. To register, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 524-8220.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Keeping Your Home and Avoiding Foreclosure" Seminar
- The High School Block Party 5 Exclusive Drug-Free Event for Teens 14-19 Years Old
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- Special Event at Kapolei Library Kicks off Children's Summer Reading Program
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Two children, three adults safe after boat capsizes off Kaena Point
- Oahu’s Turtle Bay Resort Joins Swipe4TheKids to Enrich Hawaiian Youth
- San Diego man didn't die while saving woman at Waimea falls
- Tourist didn't die saving woman at Hawaii falls
- Not guilty plea from woman accused of slitting dog's throat