Man arrested in Enchanted Lake home burglary | Crime
A 34-year-old Waianae man was arrested for allegedly burglarizing an Enchanted Lake home.
According to police, a 54-year-old woman spotted Donovan Keoni Kamaka climbing over the fence bordering Enchanted Lake Elementary School.
She also noticed that glass jalousies were missing from the window of the home and called police.
Kamaka was arrested on suspicion of first-degree burglary.
He has six felony burglary convictions.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Keeping Your Home and Avoiding Foreclosure" Seminar
- The High School Block Party 5 Exclusive Drug-Free Event for Teens 14-19 Years Old
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- Special Event at Kapolei Library Kicks off Children's Summer Reading Program
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Two children, three adults safe after boat capsizes off Kaena Point
- Oahu’s Turtle Bay Resort Joins Swipe4TheKids to Enrich Hawaiian Youth
- San Diego man didn't die while saving woman at Waimea falls
- Tourist didn't die saving woman at Hawaii falls
- Not guilty plea from woman accused of slitting dog's throat