Townhall Meeting Monday night on Med-Quest changes | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Communications Pacific:
MONDAY, APRIL 16 – 6:00 PM
WAIANAE COAST COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH CENTER - MAIN CAMPUS DINING ROOM
PART 1: Medicaid QUEST UPDATE...
- Important Medicaid QUEST Changes
- The Opportunity to Change your QUEST Health Plan
- Speaker: Dr. Kenneth Fink, Administrator, Dept. of Human Services - Med QUEST
PART 2: Building Your HealthCare Home…
- Important Steps You May Have to Take to Continue Receiving Services at the “Comp.”
- Comments: William Guptail, President, UnitedHealthcare – Hawaii
- Daryl Huff, Sr. Director of Community Relations, AlohaCare
- --Our Plans for Being Your Health Care Home – What’s Your Input?
- Speaker: Richard Bettini, President & CEO, Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center
- Our New 2-story Adult Medicine Building – See the Plans
Speaker: Sam Moku, Director, Office of Community Affairs, City & County of Honolulu
Speaker: Kurt Mitchell, President and CEO, Kober Hanssen Mitchell Architects
HELP Keep Our Emergency Room Services … Hear What is Happening at the Legislature
Speakers: Waianae Coast Legislators
Light snacks will be provided. Call 697-3457 for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: Kapolei Library Scheduled for May 30
- Geobunga to kick off Hawaii State Public Library's keiki summer reading program "Dig Into Reading"
- Special HSPLS Children's Summer Reading Program Kick-off Event at Kapolei Library on May 28
- "What Is Your Home Worth" seminar
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Oahu’s Turtle Bay Resort Joins Swipe4TheKids to Enrich Hawaiian Youth
- San Diego man didn't die while saving woman at Waimea falls
- Tourist didn't die saving woman at Hawaii falls
- Not guilty plea from woman accused of slitting dog's throat
- Kahuku Library will Offer "Tuesday Night at the Library" Events in May