Hawaiian Humane Society seeking car donations | Pets
The Hawaiian Humane Society is asking the public to support its near 30 animal welfare programs and services by donating an automobile.
Vehicle donations must:
- be in running condition
- have a current registration and safety check
- have a clear Hawaii title
- be free of unpaid violations
- be driven to Manheim Hawaii near the airport off Nimitz Highway
If you're interested in donating a vehicle, complete the Auto Donation Form online. The form may also be printed out and faxed to (808) 955-6034 or mailed to the Hawaiian Humane Society at 2700 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96826.
Vehicles may be dropped off at Manheim Hawaii (1001 Ahua Street) Monday through Thursday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. or Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please call (808) 840-8900 before dropping off your vehicle.
The Humane Society says supporters will receive credit for the full sale amount of the vehicle and will be provided with all the acknowledgements required for federal and state tax purposes. For more information, call (808) 356-2213.
One hundred percent of the donations will stay in the islands to help local animals and people.
For more information visit the Hawaii Humane Society website.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: Kapolei Library Scheduled for May 30
- Geobunga to kick off Hawaii State Public Library's keiki summer reading program "Dig Into Reading"
- Special HSPLS Children's Summer Reading Program Kick-off Event at Kapolei Library on May 28
- "What Is Your Home Worth" seminar
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Oahu’s Turtle Bay Resort Joins Swipe4TheKids to Enrich Hawaiian Youth
- San Diego man didn't die while saving woman at Waimea falls
- Tourist didn't die saving woman at Hawaii falls
- Not guilty plea from woman accused of slitting dog's throat
- Kahuku Library will Offer "Tuesday Night at the Library" Events in May