Brown water, debris spotted on Waianae coast | Weather
Residents in Waianae should think twice about entering the water following Wednesday's stormy weather.
Brown water ocean conditions were spotted Thursday. Debris also washed up onto the shore.
On Wednesday, rain also caused flooding along Farrington Highway in Nanakuli near Nanaikapono Elementary School, across from Depots Beach Park.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: Kapolei Library Scheduled for May 30
- Geobunga to kick off Hawaii State Public Library's keiki summer reading program "Dig Into Reading"
- Special HSPLS Children's Summer Reading Program Kick-off Event at Kapolei Library on May 28
- "What Is Your Home Worth" seminar
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Oahu’s Turtle Bay Resort Joins Swipe4TheKids to Enrich Hawaiian Youth
- San Diego man didn't die while saving woman at Waimea falls
- Tourist didn't die saving woman at Hawaii falls
- Not guilty plea from woman accused of slitting dog's throat
- Kahuku Library will Offer "Tuesday Night at the Library" Events in May